Apples bring images of those beautiful crisp fall days with abundant energy.
Our Kitchen Picks help turn the fall and your apples easily into a marvelous treat:
1. Prepara Apple Slicer: This perfectly portioned apple splitter slices and cores all at once! Blades are designed to make thin slices for baking yummy desserts or eating your favorite apple. Pieces are great dipped in Peanut Butter or Caramel Sauce as an appetizer or dessert.
2. Oxo Apple Corer: This black Apple Corer, 8"with a stainles steel blade glides easily though an apple or pear to remove the core. Then- a simple shake, done. Pie makers love this tool.
3. Spiegelau Cider Glasses Set of 4: Who doesn’t love Cider? Especially fresh cider. This thirst-quenching trendy drink made of apples has become a hip drink. While Cider has a long tradition in Europe it is now produced across the entire world and... Spiegelau has developed a Cider glass that enhances
4. Emile Henry Argile Pie Dish 1.4L: Founded in 1850, in Burgundy, France, Emile Henry (which is still a family business) has grown to be a world-renowned manufacture of ceramic ovenware and bakeware. The cookware products are manufactured from Burgundy clay. This has been tested for its ability to turn out a perfectly flaky crust, withstand high temps and stand up to the dishwasher and microwave.
5. Emile Henry Grand-Cru Rectangular Baking Dish: Dark brown sugar, rolled oats and sweet apples combine for a quintessential fall dessert-apple crumble. This baking dish will become your go-to dish for baking all-apples yes but also roast pork, lasagna and on and on.
6. Lodge Cast Iron 12" Dual Handle Pan: Founded in 1896 by Joseph Lodge, Lodge has just reinvented their triple seasoned and non-stick cast iron and produced Blacklock, a thin castiron, that is lightweight perfect for serving baked apples (and of course lots of other stuff). This Dual Handle Pan is a must.